Doctor Yulia(Yulia Petrovna Rogozhina)
Pediatrician, family medicine doctor
Directions:Allergology, immunology, gastroenterology
Practice experience: 27 years
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Faculty of Pediatrics.
Continuing professional development:
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P. L. Shupik, Kiev;
- Kharkov Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- Poltava State Medical University;
- Dnepropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs;
- National Medical Universitynamed after A. A. Bogomolets, Kiev.
Professional credo and strengths:
- extensive professional experience:
- more than 22 years in the position of head of inpatient departments of polyclinic hospitals;
- infectious disease specialist in an infectious diseases hospital;
- neonatologist at the maternity hospital;
- pediatrician of the pediatric inpatient and mobile team for the provision of emergency and urgent care;
- Doctor of the Department of Intensive and Efferent Therapy of Chronic Intoxication of Ohmatdet;
- successful private practice of a family doctor.
- international trainer-teacher in the international projects WHO and UNICEF “Integrated management of sick children”, “Breastfeeding support”, “Baby-friendly hospital”;
- awarded with the Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine for a significant contribution to the development of health care and high professionalism;
- since 1999 she has been a full member of the Association of Pediatricians of Ukraine;
- in 2000 she received an international diploma as a breastfeeding consultant;
- since 2002 she has been a full member of the Association of Neonatologists of Ukraine;
- since 2006 she has been a full member of the Association of Pediatric Gastroenterologists and Nutritionists of Ukraine;
- from 2004 to 2010, she was a trainer-teacher of the joint international project of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the United States Agency for International Development USAID “Maternal and Child Health”;
- in 2009 she received an honors degree in jurisprudence and acquired the qualification of a lawyer in medicine;
- since 2013 she has been a full member of the Association of Pediatric Allergists of Ukraine;
- since 2017 she has been a full member of the Ukrainian Association of Family Medicine;
- since 2018 she has been a full member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties;
- since 2019 she has been a full member of the Association for Preventive and Antiaging Medicine;
«Never be satisfied with what has already been achieved».
44 Yevhena Konovaltsya str.
Pecherska metro station