IMP Clinic and its specialists are accredited to conduct medical examinations for work in most cruise lines (NCL, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas, ADNOC, Certificate for seafarers and sea river cruises).
IMP Clinic is the only medical center in Kiev that issues OGUK Certificate (Oil & Gas United Kingdom Offshore Certificate).
Why contact us
- A full medical examination will take a maximum of two hours.
- Your documents will be ready on the same day after 16:00.
- No legwork: everything is in one place.
- No queues: we accept everyone by appointment.
- If necessary, all types of vaccination can be done with us.
- There is an opportunity to get an international vaccination card.
- If you cannot take the originals of documents, we will send them to you in any place of Ukraine by “Nova Poshta” or Ukrposhta, or, if necessary, we provide Scan copy to the employer.
How to prepare for a medical examination
To pass the medical examination, please, provide the following documents:
- international passport;
- seaman’s passport (if it has already been issued);
- vaccination card;
- a card with the results of the previous medical examination (for those who have already passed the medical examination).
What tests do I need to take before examination?
None! All analyzes are included in the cost of the medical examination.
If your work is related to the kitchen (cook, bartender, waiter), an analysis for salmonellosis is required. You can make it in our clinic or bring it with you. This will speed up the preparation of documents, because the analysis for salmonellosis is done in 24 hours.
To successfully pass the medical examination, you need a mark on vaccination against the following diseases:
- PDA / MMR (measles, mumps, rubella);
- diphtheria + tetanus / TD vaccine for the last 10 years;
- yellow fever.
If you have not received certain vaccinations, you can make them in our IMP Clinic during the medical examination.
When preparing for a medical examination, you need to remember that:
- tests are taken on an empty stomach;
- you can drink coffee or tea only after making the tests;
- you mustn’t smoke before making the tests;
- you can drink plain water.